Skip to main content

Spill the Beans Q&A with Lou Loves

This post is a collaboration with the lovely Lou Loves! I've been reading her blog for a while now and love it, head over to have a read of her question answers.


I really want to do more chatty posts so that I can engage with you guys and so that you can get to know me, as a blogger, better. The feedback I got back on my most recent rambling post (click here for a read) was really encouraging and I never really think as my blog as a place to sit down and chat about things on my mind but that's what I would like it to be, so that's what I'm going to make it.

What inspires you? @urghitsarah
Who inspires you and why? @blossomandaisyy
I'd say there are many things and people that inspire me so I really couldn't just name one. All my friends inspire me for different reasons, the things thy conquer in everyday life and the way they achieve their goals encouraged me to keep dreaming and reaching higher in my personal life. However bloggers, no matter home many followers, inspire me to keep blogging and sharing my thoughts. There's definitely a mix!

How do you stay motivated to blog? @ alicejlorna
Other bloggers, people that read my blog (lovely comments always make me smile) and I love it. I love the process of writing and I find it a really good way to relax and share my thoughts. I also try to avoid too much pressure on myself whilst doing it because there's plenty of pressure in school and everyday life, so it's almost an escape, I do it for fun and myself. The motivation comes naturally, I'm lucky.

What's your most embarrassing moment? @alicejlorna
I probably have a fair few embarrassing moments but I've probably pushed them to the back of my mind... I can't really think of one super embarrassing moment to share. Maybe the time I fell over because my shoe laces got caught in each other? Did hurt my knee though...

What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years? @blossomandaisyy
What is one of your future goals? @prettypolitical_
The next 5 years of my life are very important. I'm currently studying my A levels, so I would love to achieve good grades than I'm happy with and hopefully that will lead onto me studying a course I love at a University I like.
Personally, I would also like to look into YouTube. I know I keep saying it and saying it and it's probably getting annoying... I'm annoying myself but I would love to get a regular schedule upload and find time to do that.

Where would you like to travel to? @prettypolitical_
Rome! It's so full of history but also looks like a beautiful city!

What's your favourite memory? @theaveragegurlx
I have many wonderful memories, however one memory I really love and cherish is the family holiday I went on to Greece with another family.

What's the best thing about blogging? @theaveragegurlx
Interacting with other people and feeling like I have my space and outlet to express myself in a way that I feel comfortable and content (very nice feelings).

Do you have a favourite book that you an repeatedly re-read? If yes, why? @theaveragegurlx
From my childhood, The Faraway Tree triology by Enid Blyton, it just transports the reader to such a magical place.

What skincare product could you not live without? @theaveragegurlx
Probably a good make up remover, Micellar Water has been a wonderful addition in my life!

If you were a fruit, what would you be and why? @joelbearn_
Lou and I both really loved this question and had a good giggle about it. I think it's definitely tricky but the conclusion would have to be a strawberry (or mango apparently...) because they're small and sweet.

What songs are you loving at the moment? @ everythingxerin
Divide. I'm really enjoying the whole album, but also Sign of the Times. However in more of my type of music definitely any Catfish and the Bottlemen.

Do you ever have writers blog and are you ever stuck for post ideas? @itsmee.x
Definitely! I think it's totally natural and sometimes I'm just a bit stuck on how to write out what I'm thinking and post ideas are always appreciated!

Where would you go during a gap year and why? @whisperingviolets
I'm going to Ecuador for 4 weeks over July so I suppose that's kind of like a gap year! I would love to help people, travel and experience different cultures. However, being practical I would definitely try to get a job and save up!

What song instantly reminds you of summer? @whisperingviolets
Cake by the Ocean by DNCE

Go to outfit? @somethingaboutrosie
Jeans and a crop top, also preferably a jacket, because I live in Britain where the weather is unpredictable!

Have you got a holiday planned for this year? @gracexkate
Ecuador! As mentioned above, exciting!!

What do you think you would be doing now if you had never started your blog? @asprinkleofoliviaa
I don't think it's impacted my life so much that much wouldn't change a lot. Blogging has taught me so much and I probably wouldn't have taken English Language at A level but I think other than that nothing else.

What was the last thing you bought and why? @daisyy_petals
Hmm... trying to think what! Argan Micellar Water, going to try it out!

Whats your favourite high end palette? @daisyjaneblog
I've not got any super high end palettes but the Naked Palettes look great!

Thank you so so much for all your questions, if you have anymore feel free to leave them in the comments below.

much love xo

say hello to Lou:



Comments

  1. I loved your answers hun! Have fun in Ecuador - it sounds incredible! We need to collaborate again soon!

    www.louloves01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Expect a post, I'm super excited and definitely!! xo

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!!x
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was really chatty and interesting- a good selection of questions. I also dream of going to Rome- I need to see that Colosseum! As a fruit, I'd probably end up as a banana, dependable, honest and loved by the best people! Such a fun read!! www.lydia-eve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu, Rome is so full of history, isn't it?! A banana is a great choice haha xo

      Delete
  4. I love your answers! I would also really love to travel to Rome one day! Thanks for answering my question, I have also been loving Sign Of The Times lately x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome lovely! Thanks for reading xo

      Delete
  5. Loved reading this and getting to know you better! And thank you for answering all the questions I asked x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for your questions :) xo

      Delete
  6. Loved your answers! Great post :)

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs are like Trains

I never thought I'd be posting a blog post similar to this one because I try to make and take each blog post as their own and my blog itself seems to fall under no category but I feel I need to write this for myself. For my own piece of mind.

I started this blog over two years ago, in fact, almost three years and I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. Those two years have flown by so quickly and I've only really been writing for an audience, thanks to some of my social media platforms, for a year and, my oh my, has this little space grown. I've received comments on most of the posts I've published since and there are people who actively choose to come back and say hello every time I post (they're some of my favourite people ever). I've discovered more blogs that I ever imagined the Internet could hold and I've loved every single one of them. You can't help but compare yourself but, luckily, I don't feel I have to compete to be bette…

Passion #ThursdayThoughts

Hello lovely people,
I hope you're having a wonderful day and have spent moments doing something you really enjoy.
As you're reading this I am helping at my Sixth Form open evening and last Thursday I was doing the exact same, except that it was for the entire school. Whilst wondering the Chemistry department I came across a year 7 boy, short in height, friendly and, more than ever, passionate about what he was doing in that moment. 
He asked me: 'can I show you how to do this experiment?' and although, I've done the test for hydrogen many times over the course of my school career, I said yes because I could see the excitement in his eyes to talk me through what he was doing. As he added the Magnesium to the Hydrochloric acid I placed my thumb over the test tube and he lit a wooden splint in the bunsen burner. He swiftly brought the splint over and got me to move my hand a squeaky pop sound could be heard, indicating that hydrogen was present. Hearing the pop his …

A Day In My Life | Collaboration

I'm lucky, each day that goes by something totally different so when writing a day in my life post it's a little tricky to write about something which isn't consistent. So as much as today is the day I've chosen to share with you, it's not that 'normal' but something I enjoyed doing. This post is also a wonderful collaboration with Elizabeth from bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk! I'll leave all her links below so make sure to have a look and a read. 
07:40 - Wake up! So lovely not having to get up at 6am for work and having a lovely, refreshing nights sleep.
08:00 - Sit up! I spent a little time finishing off my vlog for today and uploading and publishing it on my vlogging channel 'Extra Emsi'.
09:00 - Shower time! A quick wash before getting dressed, doing my make up and hair.
09:30 - Walkies! Off on a dog walk with my happy pooch Ebony. I love her so very much.

10:00 - Breakfast! Has a toasted bagel with butter, delicious!

10:20 - Left my house to wa…